Friday, May 20, 2016

John Emanuel's First Personal Post

This is John Emanuel typing my first personal blog on my website! We are super excited about what is happening at Tri Chord Music right now. We have been working super hard on several songs and have reached new goals and limits that I never even knew I was capable of. I am so grateful for the opportunity The Lord, Gary, and Grady (Owners of Tri Chord Music) have given to me. I am extremely thankful for all of the people who have been around since the beginnings of my musical journey, and thankful for all of my friends, family, and brothers. Right now we are in the hard working stages of our recording project and doing as much as we can to ensure legendary status. In these times i can only think to myself that without hard work, dedication, passion, and consistency nothing great can happen, because nothing great and legendary comes easy. If you are reading this blog thanks for your support and God bless.

John Emanuel

No comments:

Post a Comment